Dr. Kaufman has published numerous articles and serves as a member of the editorial boards of peer-reviewed journals.
Click on the images below to view articles.
Media, Accolades & Publications
Dr. Kaufman has received several awards in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the medical community including:
- NJ Top Doctor – NJ Monthly Magazine, 2011
- Kimball Medical Center Foundation Appoints Physicians to Board, 2/15/08
- Recipient of the outstanding achievement award from the ACoS for service in 2008.
- CLP outstanding achievement award from the ACoS, 2007
- Dr. Jarrod Kaufman named cancer liaison physician, 10/5/06
- 2003 Letter to the Editor-Re: Current Treatment of Clostridium difficile- Colitis Jarrod P. Kaufman, 2003
- 2001 Three cases of a small bowel intussusception in relation to a rare lesion: Inflammatory fibrous polyps. Digestive Surgery 2001 Vol. 18 (2) pg.142-6 Jonathan S. Zager, JP Shaw, Jarrod P Kaufman, G DeNoto, 2001
- Pneumothorax after nasoenteral feeding tube placement. Jarrod P Kaufman M.D., WB Hughes M.D., MD Kerstein M.D. American Surgeon 2001, Aug; 67(8): 772-3, 2001
- Laparoscopic appendectomy for Crohns disease of the appendix presenting as acute appendicitis., 2001
- Letter to the editor; Re: Clinical characteristics of antibiotic usage in surgical patients with Clostridium difficile- associated diarrhea The American Surgeon; March 2000; pg. 315. Jarrod P Kaufman, NZ Carp , LL Livornese, 2000
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy during pregnancy: three case reports; Journal of the Society of Laparoscopic Surgery Themis Chamogeorgakis, E. LoMenzo, RD Smink, B. Feurstein, M Fantazzio, Jarrod Kaufman, EJ Brennan, R. Russell, 1998
- Youngest member ever to be named to the Foundation Board of Directors at KMC.