Jarrod P. Kaufman, MD is a Board Certified General and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon in private practice in Central New Jersey. An expert in performing advanced laparoscopic procedures, he employs new, minimally invasive technologies and advanced surgical techniques to achieve maximum results
Dr. Kaufman also performs office-based, ultrasound procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of breast, thyroid, and venous disease including radio-frequency closure and endovenous laser ablation, and MOCA of varicose veins. Procedures are additionally offered for small vein disease, such as injection sclerotherapy and other modalities, to treat spider veins and telangiectasias.
Additionally, Dr. Kaufman has been instrumental in introducing a wide range of minimally invasive and advanced procedures to the hospitals in which he has practiced. He continues to advance surgical techniques and the use of new technologies with novel approaches to current problems in the fields of General and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
The following complex advanced laparoscopic procedures are routinely performed:
- Breast Surgery
- Comprehensive Care for Skin Cancer (Basal Cell, Squamous Cell & Merkel Cell Carcinoma and Melanoma)
- Laparoscopic Herniorraphy (Ventral, Inguinal, Umbilical & Hiatal)
- Antireflux Surgery including Laparoscopic & Incisionless Repairs
- Laparoscopic Colo-rectal Resections
- Laparoscopic Ultrasonography for Oncologic Staging & Diagnosis
- Common Bile Duct Imaging for Billiary Disease